NLCVA’s Annual Retreat is scheduled for Monday, May 21, 9:30-3:00. We will meet in Room E of Zehmer Hall on UVA’s campus. The details are as follows:
Zehmer Hall (UVA)
104 Midmont Ln, Charlottesville, VA 22903
Room Location: Room E (lower level)
Parking is free, but you need to get a permit from the Welcome Desk inside the building. If you have questions, ask for George DiGiacomo (CIO), the host of School of Continuing and Professional Studies.
Zoom Link Details for the NLCVA Retreat on May 21st:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/817911263
Or iPhone one-tap : 16465588656,,817911263#
Or Telephone: 1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 817 911 263
Will order lunch from Panera. Kristen will be sending out a form to collect your order so she can submit it ahead of time.
- Results of Officer Election (and volunteers if needed)
- Introductions and What’s Up?
- Status of Financial Transition options
- Year in Review
- Active Review of Whitepaper Content To Date (see document here)
- Discussion about Cross-Institutional Initiatives (see John Becker’s 5/9 email and reference to Inside Higher Ed article
- Next Year